If you are just like me when it comes to health and fitness, you are always looking for the best solutions for exercising. And until about 2 years ago, I was constantly switching between routines and machines.
But since I took the time and effort to really learn Kettlebells, I have never looked elsewhere.
Why you might be asking. There are so many revolutionary training methods and devices coming out each year. Why limit yourself to just one?
Well, because I want to make real gains, both in performance and aesthetics.
Does the following sound familiar?
- You read about the new revolutionary training device.
- You get excited because this promises to solve everything you have been struggling with.
- It arrives and you start with tons of motivation
- After 2 weeks you already see some real improvements
- After 6 weeks, you suddenly realize that you haven’t been training and your shiny new toy is gathering dust in a corner.
- You spent a few weeks trying to get back into it but never really do.
- A month or two later, you spot a new thing that is going to change everything.
That is how a large part of my workout system. It was expensive and demotivating. Even when you are excited about the latest and greatest, you also feel a certain anxiety because deep down you know that you failed so many times before.
So, this is why I want to introduce you to Kettlebells. I know, this used to be one of the revolutionary methods a couple of years ago. And I can’t say for certain that there isn’t a method that could be slightly better.
But none of that matters because Kettlebells tick all the boxes to get you strong and fit. The type of strength that actually carries over to real world performance instead of one dimensional machine workouts that only make you stiffer and prone to injuries.
If you will join me and stick with this system for at least a year, I promise you results you could never dream of. And, a sense of confidence that you have a system that will give you back results if you put in the work. And a system that will save you a lot of money on tools, memberships, and diets.
That is what it did for me, and I would love to help you have the same.